We specialise in providing up to date Taxation advice aimed at helping you reduce the amount of taxes you pay and optimise the dedictions and credits available to you.
When meeting with one of our Taxation Experts you will feel at ease from the get-go with their deep understanding and passion for all areas (both simple and complex!) of the intricate tax world. Sharing ideas and strategies, from the beginning right through to the implementation stages for all tax issues and of course, cutting that dreaded tax bill. Their portfolio of small to large companies, partnerships, trusts in a multitude of industries are ecstatic with their personable approach, understanding and the results received.
We understand that taxes can be a considerable drain on the cash flow of any business and we believe that when properly managed, the right tax advice can give you a competitive edge. We are therefore committed to minimising the impact of taxation on our clients. Taxation can be a minefield for the unwary! Our team can help clients in negotiations with the ATO and in taxation disputes.
Our Taxation Solutions include:
• Preparation of personal & business income tax returns including investments (eg property, shares etc)
• Preparation of fringe benefit tax returns
• Management of capital gains tax
• Remuneration packaging
• GST advice (see also our bookkeeping division)
• Tax Planning & Minimisation
• Registrations of Tax File Numbers, GST, PAYGI and PAYGW
• Superannuation (see also our SMSF division)
Are you unhappy with your current accountant but worry that changing would be just too hard? Do you have such complex tax issues that you fear no other accountant could possibly handle? Rest assured, from the very first meeting with our Taxation Experts, we make the transition to The A Firm a stress-free and even an enjoyable one! No tax or business issue is too big for The A Firm as our Team are simply the specialists in this field! It truly is a very simple process to change Accountants.
Accounting in the modern world means keeping abreast of change – change in regulations, business practices and management styles. Often these changes are complex and most business owners don't have the time to keep up with them.
At The A Firm Financial Solutions Group our challenge is to ensure we have the answer or can find a solution to every problem and ensure our clients leave us feeling like they received Rolls Royce service. We're not your normal accountancy business.
Many business owners are critical of their accountant because they believe he or she concentrates predominantly on the past. We've been complimented on being very different, as we want to help you create a better future.
Our Accounting Solutions include:
• Preparing periodic management accounts
• Ensuring all of your statutory external reporting obligations are fulfilled
• Preparing annual financial statements
• Cash flow monitoring and management
• Manage the accounting role for local and parent company reporting
• Development of internal policies and procedures
• Development of Key Performance Indicators and benchmarking tools
• Payment arrangements with the ATO
• Remissions of penalties – in one case we had a sole trader who had over $100K in penalties and interest remitted from the ATO after working with him for some time in getting his tax affairs up to date.
Our team of Expert Accountants look froward to assisting you.
The A Firm Financial Solutions have a highly trained team of professionals with the experience and capacity to provide auditing services for clients from small to medium-sized businesses.
We understand the pressures of complying with increasing and ever-changing regulatory requirements. It is a constant challenge not an annual one so we maintain contact with our clients throughout the year, not just during the audit season.
Our team of experienced professionals have an intimate knowledge of financial and regulatory requirements, risk issues and corporate governance best practice, delivering a seamless service based on a strong collaborative approach.
Our high degree of director and senior management involvement enables us to deliver fast, effective and practical advice.
Our Auditing Solutions include:
• Real Estate Trust Account Audits • Legal Trust Account Audits • Club & Association Audits • Internal Audits • External Audits • Corporate Governance Reviews • Financial audits • Investigations, due diligence and forensic audits • Preparation of statutory financial statements • SMSF Audits
We look froward to assisting you with your auditing needs.