A Unique Opportunity. Natural Arch Café/Restaurant, Home and 1.51 Ha of Land. POA
3175 Nerang-Muwillumbah Road, Natural Bridge, QLD 4211 Australia
Best described as a lifestyle option- this fully established business, home and land package is now offered to the discerning buyer who will treasure the location and beauty of this property.
With a picture perfect setting overlooking Numinbah Valley and looking up to the eastern slopes of the world heritage listed Lamington National Park, this property is surrounded by lush grazing pastures and rainforest. This property is ‘next door’ to the amazing Natural Bridge section of Springbrook National Park, which is home to not only a beautiful waterfall and bush walk but also to a precious colony of Glow Worms.
Some features include:
- Restaurant seats 69 people, another 30 on the verandah and countless in outdoor areas.
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen & extensive machinery/equipment portfolio
- Demountable Building for storage or extra living area
- Spacious three bed family living area downstairs plus family/games/living room of 182m2 on 2nd floor
- Bore Water and Water tanks
- Unlimited potential – perfect for eco-tourism development
- Minutes from the plunging waterfall and treasured glow worms of the Natural Bridge
These are only some of the many features of this amazing property.
Here is the perfect lifestyle…working from home with the opportunity to further create, develop and enhance this current Hinterland icon.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY ON 07 5596 4604